NB! This is a piece of personal protective equipment.
The FFP2 respirator is designed to protect against fine solid particles and aerosols as well as viral and bacterial infections.
- The filtration efficiency of the FFP2 is at least 94%. Additional tests carried out by the Estonian Environmental Research Centre show that its aerosol particle filtration efficiency is at least 98.8%.
- Each box includes six FFP2 valveless respirators.
- The FFP2 respirators are sterile and packaged individually.
- FFP2 respirators comply with the standard EN149:2001+A1:2009.
- CE marked
- They have soft rubber bands and nose clips.
They are designed for single use for a maximum of eight hours.
Make sure that the mask is pressed tightly against your face.
To dispose of the product, please throw it in a rubbish bin.
The product has been examined at the Environmental Research Centre, determining the effectiveness of its aerosol particle filtration; the results can be downloaded here.
Pack for 8,9 €/6pcs per pack